Sunday, November 23, 2008

the ubiquitous welcome post

The welcome post.  We've all been there. They are awkward, embarrassing to look back on (especially if they are along the lines of "Hi!!!!!! I'm ______, and I just learned what a blog was so I'm making 5.), but they an inevitable part of every blogger's life.  

This is my bumbling entrance.

I don't need to tell you "this is my blog", because if you are reading this, I'm sure you've already gathered that; 1. this is a blog, and 2: it belongs to someone (maybe a hot chick!!).  No, I won't do that because, quite frankly, that would undermine your intelligence, and, well, I like you too much to do that. 

I will, however, tell you that this blog is dedicated to being vegan, cooking vegan, and probably a bunch of other random things that I haven't even thought of yet.


So cozy up, pour a nice cup of tea, and enjoy the vegan fiesta!


No comments: